Oct 29, 2007

[Rated PG] Anger & Digust, Shame & Guilt

Posted by Mr.Keropok

[Disclaimer: This post has been rated PG by the author. In any case if you are stumbled, responsibility will not be borne by the author]

... (continued from previous post)..... To my surprise, I let off a shrek, "ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! YOU DIGUSTING PIG! YOU ARE SUCH A PERVERT! I DON'T WANT TO FRIEND YOU ANYMORE!!!!"

Displayed before me on the computer screen turned out to be a picture of a woman naked without any clothes on. Within that split second, I had sprang out from the chair and ran towards the door. With both my hands covering my eyes, I kept hurling those accusing remarks at my so-called good friend.

Huffing, puffing and totally shaken, I left my friend's house almost in tears and totally flabbergasted at what he had shown me. As I sat in the SBS bus on my way home, mixed feeling started to well up from within me.

Frustration.... Anger..... Digusted. Strangely, amidst of all these highly charged emotions, the image which I had only seen for a split second kept coming back into my mind.

The black background with the picture of the naked woman in the middle of the web page.

Yucks! I literally had to slap myself awake in the bus as my mind on and off drifted back into that dirty minded image. And through that whole day, the image keeps popping back into my mind again and again, despite my frantic attempt to intentionally not think about it. But it was of no help... it just stayed rooted in my brain! I felt really dirty, really shameful and really guilty ..... But I just can't seem to erase the image off my mind.. I wish I could change a new brain!

That night as I sat in front of my computer surfing the Internet, the mental image popped into my mind again. There and then, my hand scrolled on the mouse and clicked on the search engine..... (to be continued)

0 comments: