Nov 8, 2007

[Rated PG] Curiousity Kills the Cat

Posted by Mr.Keropok

[Disclaimer: This post has been rated PG by the author. In any case if you are stumbled, responsibility will not be borne by the author]

... (continued from previous post)..... "So can you please tell me the websites that you visited so I can research about it? I really treat you as a good friend and don't wish to see you sink deeper into this digusting and perverted addiction. We are buddies, let's go through this together! 有福同享,有难同当!!"

Stupidly and naively, I scribbled down the website on a rough paper. After putting down the phone, it was time to get down to my 'research' so as to help my buddy.

It was a warm Saturday afternoon and nobody was in the house. My parents had gone out to visit my grandparents and I had the whole home to myself. Fearfully, I settled myself in front of my computer, logged onto the Internet and braced myself for what lies ahead in the unchartered realm of the cyber world.

Scrolling the mouse over to the Internet address bar, I keyed in the web address which my buddy gave to me... *typing gingerly* .... "http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com" (website removed by author's censorship board) and punched on the "ENTER" button on my keyboard.

Functioning from a 'high tech' 56K modem, I starred blankly at the screen as the webpage began to load. My mind was in a total state of confusion then.. excited on what would be shown on the screen, yet fearful about it too. As the 56K modem processed the data, the web page began on load slowly and unveil the truth that lies beyond.

*Image of the same black screen with the picture of a nude woman I had seen a few weks ago began to flashback in my mind at that moment*

The moment the picture loaded on the web page (enough to expose the nudity), I quickly covered my entire face with my both hands, letting out a slight yeeks upon catching a glimpse of the image again.

After a good 1 minute of hiding, I began to open up my hands and peered at the screen between my fingers. Soon, with my eyes glued to the screen, I placed one hand down, and almost instantly followed by the other. My head drew nearer to the screen to have a closer look..... (to be continued)....

0 comments: