Dec 17, 2007

Back from the Holy Land - Israel!

Posted by Mr.Keropok

Hello everyone! Just came from the Holy Land - Israel last week, and sharing some spectacular and interesting photos with you guys! Enjoy! :)

Check out this spectacular view of the Great Mediterranian Sea

Flying the Singapore flag sky-high on the Sea of Galilee!

As we travel through the mountains, we look back at an amazing sight of the Sea of Galilee

Beautiful church architecture

Our first entry into the city of Jerusalem!

Almost being rocked off the cliffs at Masada

Taking time to catch a breather and ponder - I also have my serious and reflective moments ok? :)

Can you spot the fish behind me?

After an arduous three-hour bus ride, I finaly made it to the place where Indiana Jone and the Last Crusade was shot - Petra!

Light heart trip and definitely there were times I went crazy and wild!

All photos were taken courtesy by Nokia N73

0 comments: