Sep 26, 2007

Passion of my Life.......

Posted by Mr.Keropok

Date: 26 September 2007
My location: Tokyo, Japan
Distance from home: Approximately 5315km

What's the occasion????

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!


Trust me, I do miss home alot and you have no idea how strange it feels to be spending this special day of my life away from home. This is the first birthday of my life that I spend overseas!

Distant as I may be from Singapore, but I also received one of the greatest, most heartwarming and special present...

Check out this birthday blog: http://eejay-u-r-so-old.blogspot.com/, set up by a group of young people whom I have worked together for the past 3-4 years.

What is the very purpose and passion that keeps driving me on these past 10 years? Well, this quote below best sums it up for me:

There's no more nobler mission than positively impacting people in their lives. - Author Unknown

0 comments: