Oct 18, 2007

Even Superman needs to rest...

Posted by Mr.Keropok

Runny nose like a leaking old tap.....

Body aches like a battered Evander Holyfield....

Sore headache like hammering on a brick wall....

Tired and drowsy like I haven't been sleeping for a week....


Well, that's basically how I am feeling now. Just came back from the doctor and was diagnosed with the flu bug and the doctor gave me a four-letter word advice....

R.E.S.T!!

This is the third time this year I have fallen sick and had to take an MC from work. It's rather a bad timing to fall sick because a couple of us at work are rushing in preparation for a major presentation tommorrow!

For a body-kinestatic person like me, falling sick and lying in bed is a killer man! I just wish that I was back at work, on the move and doing something!

BUT, I must learn to take care of my body and rest for today at least. It's time for me to live out what I teach because I always scold others for not resting when they are sick.

Today I rest.. tommorrow, I will be back stronger and better! ROAR! :)

0 comments: