Jan 7, 2009

You Better Change! Or else.......

Posted by Mr.Keropok

Take a good look at this... For the past two years at work, I have been sitting on this distorted chair:



The results of it are:

1. Much complains from my colleagues around me that the distorted chair protruded into the common passageway, making it inconvenient for them to move around.

2. Frequent backaches for me from the lack of proper cushion and support on the lower back.


Call me lazy, cannot-be-bothered, or resistant to changes.... I managed to turn a deaf ear to all complain, ignored all pains and was contented to live with this distorted chair for two whole years! (Talk about being High-S huh?!?)

So when I started work this year, I decided enough is enough... it is time to make CHANGES! Else my persistent indulgence in laziness or ignorance will continue to wreck inconvenience and more pain to my colleague and my own physical body if I don't learn to change!

So check out my new chair! Tada!


It's hard to see a stark contrasting difference from the photo. But trust me, my back has been feeling great since the change. And there has not been any complains from my lovely colleagues anymore!

How are you kicking starting the Year 2009? 

Contented with whatever you are used to already? Or a time to evaluate, get yourself off the chair and make some CHANGES??

0 comments: