Nov 24, 2006

Catching a Breather in a Crazy World!

Posted by Mr.Keropok

Today was a whole day of rushing for me....

RUSHING through the Standard Chartered Marathon Race Expo to collect the goodie bags...

RUSHING through the foodcourt to get a seat...

RUSHED through lunch....

RUSHED back to work....

RUSHED to Changi Airport to send a friend off....

RUSHED back home via cab and suffering airport cum midnight surcharge (A deadly combo!)

Dog tired and zonked out by the time I stepped back home. After a refreshing hot shower, I would flip out my diary, spend some time reflecting upon the crazy day and pen down my thoughts. I do that everyday. I do that to catch a breather in this crazy world. It really helps me alot.

How about YOU? We all live in a crazy world that run at a frantic pace. But how are you coping along? All it takes is just 10 minutes a day. Put aside everything for that 10 minutes, settle down and catch a breather. Try it.. It helps!

2:08AM. Time to sleep.. Gotta wake up at 7:00AM for an Amazing Race!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, was there an amazing race? I was at taka this afternoon and saw 2 guys in sports attire and backpack zoom past. Suspected it was some race. How was yours? It rained again today. Hope it didnt dampen your spirit - ~SG~

Mr.Keropok said...

Hiya SG! Thanks for dropping a note! =)

Oh! Today's amazing race was one organised with some of my church youths. We basically flooded the whole of ECP, running up and down from end to end! Wahaha...

Good mental prep for me for SCM