Nov 1, 2006

Spook the hell out of you!

Posted by Mr.Keropok


These two photos were taken just last week when I attended a Spooky Night Party. It was definitely an eye opener to see how bold and creative some of the youths were in dressing themselves up for the occasion!

Being an old fogy myself whom is attending such first-of-a-kind party, I was simply amazed by the creative juices which flowed out from these young people! People of my generation or older would have viewed such dressings as a deviant art, but to the young people of today, this is cool man!

The youths of today are really dynamic, explosive and creative. Indeed they have many hidden talents which have either been suppressed or not recognized by tradtionalists views. Personally I feel that youths should be given room to display their talents and dynamism. Instead of suppressing these talents, we should encourage and channel them to a positive aspect or purpose!

Check out one of my friend's blog here. He's 18 years old, really cool chap and greatly gifted in designing, especially shoe art. Radical? Creative? He's got it all!

0 comments: