Oct 7, 2008

I'm a NEWBIE!

Posted by Mr.Keropok

Check out my latest buy! A Newbie Polo T-Shirt!

Can you imagine? I never heard about this brand until my youths told me about it months. And I have NEVER seen a Newbie apparel until last Saturday when I was shopping for a birthday gift for one of my youth. Yes yes.. Laugh at me all you want for being a Mountain Tortoise (Sua Ku)... *sulk*

But YES! Today I am proud to say that I am part of the Youth Revolution! New World Order!

Gone are the days of Gianne Versace, Giogio Armani, Polo Ralph Lauren, Valentino.... Nay... those are Dinosaur generation stuff... I have "Crossed Over" to Newbie, Pure Milk... (anymore? Those are the only two brands I know now. Someone please educate me... keke..)

PS: I am not advocating materialism. Just sharing my journey of jumping my Fashion-sphere to connect with the young people. =)

0 comments: