Oct 26, 2008

[Movie Review] High School Musical 3

Posted by Mr.Keropok

Yes! Believe it or not! I went to catch the movie High School Musical 3 yesterday! And I am seriously thinking of catching High School Musical 2 (if my schedule permits me) which will be shown on TV5 tonight!!

Now, what's my take for HSM3? *Drumroll*

Storyline:


One word - CHEESY!

Music, Singing & Dancing:


Amazing vocals, choreographed dance moves and how everything pieced together! You will definitely be shaking your leg or grooving to the beat of the songs

Family Entertainment Value:


Am sure the kids will love it. I've watched it with a 11 year old boy whom said this after the show, "I don't mind watching it again!". The songs and dance will really engage the entire family. But of course, parents and adults please help to process and "debrief" with your children that real school life is not like that. And be careful of those short skirts flying around during the dances, may stumble the kids.

In overall.......


If you are a High School Musical fan, you should catch this to follow through what you have watched.

If you have never seen any High School Musical series (just like me and my girlfriend), go catch it as well! Best when watched without any expectations.

If you are true blue action movie fan, you should try watching HSM to appreciate a bit more about musicals. (minus the cheesy storyline though....)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i watched high school musical 3 tonight the whole cinema was scremming when is it gonna end. its wonderful one from disney.

Anonymous said...

haha... thanks for sharing sandra! :)

I managed to catch a bit of HSM 2 on TV5 last night.. quite good! But still think part 3 nicer. :)

Sandra, are you a Cedarian as well? :)