Nov 22, 2006

Just another bad hair day?!?!

Posted by Mr.Keropok

Check out my Head & Shoulders advetisement hairstyle one year ago when I ran in the 21KM Army Half Marathon!


There's a song which titles "When smoke gets into your eyes"... judging from the picture above, I would rename it as "When the hair gets into your eyes"!! To run with your hair flapping front, back and sideways is really no joke. It becomes really distracting and painful when the hair ends accidentally poke it your eyes!

Either I get a hairband, or OFF with the hair! You should know by now which was my choice....

Similarly, when we aim and work hard to achieve our goals in life, there are times where we have to makes changes and adaptations. For example, if I want to do well in my studies, I must learn to cut down the number of hours I usually spend on computer games. It may seem like a drastic change and major adaptation to adjust to for me, but it is for my good and to help me achieve my goal of doing well in studies.

Think about the goals that we have set... and the plans that we have laid down to achieve these goals. Are we willing to make the sacrifices, changes and possibly major adjustments?

0 comments: