Nov 21, 2006

Lock & Loaded!

Posted by Mr.Keropok

S$19.00. That was how much I spent on these 3 pairs of thinner thickness ankle socks in preparation for the marathon. Why do I need these new pair of socks? ... Because last year I ran the marathon with my thick pair of socks and it felt really uncomfortable. I concluded since then that thicker socks prevented my feet from "breathing" well and my feet would be in danger of getting blisters with bonus of becoming "HongKong Feet"!

Previously I talked about the importance of goal setting to finish the race well. Now, in every battle, we must learn to have PROPER PLANNING; just like buying these socks! Don't just be blindly setting goals. We must learn to sit down and plan ahead realistically how we should go about in achieving the goals set out! So what are some things that you want to conquer in the new year ahead? Is it doing better in studies? Or wanting to pick up a new sport or adventure? Set the goal to achieve and list down plans on how to reach these goals.

Goal setting shows us the end point. Proper planning enables us to reach the end point!

Gosh! Check out those wobbly legs from last year's marathon and you can guess how tough it was...

1.5 weeks to 42KM marathon and counting down.... *gulp*

0 comments: