Dec 12, 2006

All I Want For Christmas Is........... ???

Posted by Mr.Keropok

Took a snap shot of this huge Christmas tree (towering at about 2-3 storeys' height) at Takashimaya while waiting for some friends. Yes! Once again, Christmas is round the corner again! Exams are all over.... youths are having their school holidays.... people are all out shopping and shops are promoting crazy sales! This indeed is the season to be jolly!

So what is it that you want for Christmas? A new iPod music player? The new Adidas vintage sweater? That cool pair of Nike Sports shoes? Or hands on at the latest game console (Nintendo Wii, XBox 360, PS III) in town?

Post in "Comments" below and share about your Christmas wishlist! It would be interesting to hear from everyone! I will go brainstorm through a list as well! =P

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want:
(1) PS 3
(2) New cool looking shoe (not for jogging)
(3) a Soprano Saxophone
(4) Jazz mouth piece for my alto sax (and soprano sax if (3) granted)

Unknown said...

I Want... A Gift from the Heart... Even if it's juz a hand drawn card, I wld be over the moon...

Anonymous said...

I want
[1] a grey crumpler bag
[2] [Jesus Freaks] book
[3] to celebrate Christmas with everyone that i know in Church
[4] i don't know? haha. i got mostly everythin i need. haha. more time with Friends maybe. haha.

Anonymous said...

All I Want For Christmas Is
1)a pair of new slipper
2)to hv fun
3)celebrate with my spiritual family
4)lastly, i want sugar, spice and everything nice but break chemical X bottle!! Then i will hv Powerpuff Girls!!!whoo hoo!!!haha jus jk=)

but sugar, spice and everything nice is not bad hor??keke=)

Anonymous said...

All jOa want for Christmas is....
quite impossible to hv..
LAPTOP!!
hahaz.. perhaps i can catagorise it under the "i need" instead of the "i want" list =D

Yeah.. i want this christmas is to enjoy every moment with Daddy,family & friends =D
well, no money can buy that yeah.. hahaz...

Dan Emmanuel said...

I want to see Jesus !

Anonymous said...

i want to have a friend

Chee Aik said...

haha check my blog for what i want

http://timothy3456.blogspot.com/

:p

Anonymous said...

i want a laptop and camera. =D but most imptly, spend xmas with the Family!!!!!!! =D daddy, ah ma, and all the sisters! haha

Anonymous said...

Wow! Seems like everyone wants some major heavy duty stuff for Christmas yeah? hahaha...

For me, I really would love to have a short holidays overseas with my parents? keke.. just to rest and relax and also spend quality time with them.

Been a long time since I did that. =)

benjamin said...

cool hoho..
i would love a DSLR haha or a new digital cam? for school
money for sch? haha
i want to have one week in japan alone to relfect on my life.. haha n look at cool designs ..