Dec 11, 2006

There's a New Hero in Town!

Posted by Mr.Keropok


Check out my latest heroic photo taken on last Saturday! I was helping my friend in a youth event and I was casted to act as "The Judge" whom supposedly is able to dictate whether the youths survive in the game. Oh, and of course every hero has a side kick... so introducing my lovely assistant, "The Clown"! =)

Initially when my friend roped me in for this role, I was rather hesitant because I wasn't comfortable with having to act. Those who know me would know that I would rather just do background work, and acting if definitely not my forte man! But part of me also wanted to challenge myself out of my comfort zone and try something radical which I never did before. With that, I decided to take on the challenge... and guess what? I pulled it off better than I expected! And I got quite good comments from the youths whom played the games!

As the year draws to a close, why not take a step of faith and challenge yourselves to do something radical? Something which you have always wanted to do or wished about, something purposeful that will aid your character development and growth. And the only reason you held back was because of fear, procrastination or lack of confidence.

Don't end the year and start the new year ahead with regret. Dare to step out and give it a try.. There's nothing to lose!

0 comments: