Nov 16, 2006

Legend of the "NEW" Condor Heros ('新'神雕俠侶)

Posted by Mr.Keropok

After my previous post that I sprained my wrist in an SMSing frenzy, I have been receiving alot of SMS, Tags on tagboard, phonecall and even in my office... people are either sympathizing with me or laughing at me over this crazy "accident"!

There was one really funny comment made by a youth...

Youth: "Hey.. better take care of the wrist, else broken already, you will become like Yang Guo (杨郭) in the ancient HongKong martial arts drama 'Legend of the Condor Heros', where he lost one arm!"

EeJay: "Wow! If I am Yang Guo, then where is my Xiao Long Nu (小龙女)??? I have been waiting 16 years for her!! (that's according to the drama series). Has she become a 小笼包 already????"

Hmm... come to think of it.. maybe next time my future girlfriend's nickname will be called 小笼包!

0 comments: