Nov 29, 2006

My Clubbing Experience (Part I)

Posted by Mr.Keropok

Loud deafening music. Smokey environment. Expensive entry and drinks. Potential danger lurks (for both guys & girls). Flashy lights.

These were my experience the last time I went clubbing almost 4 years back. It was during the freshmen orientation camp where I was a councillor and clubbing was one of the highlight event of the camp. Girls dolled up and guys suited up for this grand event, everyone zipped onto the dancefloor and went wild in dancing, occasionally popping to the bar counter for a drink. I still remember the place was NewsRoom Bar, near Mohammad Sultan?

I didn't enjoy the whole atmosphere. I did try to sway along with the dance groove, but after a while it became really boring. Call me old fashion, but this just wasn't my cup of tea. It wasn't before long that I found a comfortable sofa in one corner, sat down with a couple of friends and FELL ASLEEP! By the time I woke up, it was 3:00AM and we were leaving.... I didn't even get to claim my complimentary drink! =P

As I walked out of the club, my eyes strained upon the glaring light from the lamppost...... (to be continued)

0 comments: