Dec 3, 2006

Here pain, there pain... everywhere PAIN!!!

Posted by Mr.Keropok

Injury List:

Strained right knee...
Hamstring cramp...
Calves cramp...
Right hip hurts...
Bruised right index toe...

I clocked in 6 hours 23 minutes for this year's Standard Chartered 42KM Marathon, a far cry compared with my timing last year and also the target I had set out. But looking at the far longer injury list this year, I am just thankful and glad that I pulled through the marathon and survived!

Time to rest those aching stiff legs now... watch out for more post marathon updates in my upcoming posts! Zzzzzzz.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~SG~ : Congrats on finishing the race although I must say you sounded quite messed up. I was somewhere around 37-38km mark, could have missed you. Or maybe I couldnt recognise you in your messy state?? Anyway, hats off to you for accomplishing 3 amazing but tough races within a month!

Mr.Keropok said...

Heyo SG! =)

Yeah man.. I was really messed up by 37-38KM.. just very focused and want to finish up, wasn't looking around too. haha...

Still vaguely remember having this person shouting along the road.. "Come on.. don't walk lah!!!"

I almost wanted to throw banana skin at him.. haha...

Thanks for the support SG! =)

Looking ahead to more new challenges in 2007!