Jan 1, 2007

The Final Countdown - RetroMania!

Posted by Mr.Keropok


Just when everyone thought I had ended my December Full-of-crazy-ideas stuns of "The Judge" and "Lin 伯伯", I pulled another fast one to sweep everyone off their feet once again... and this time it was the RetroMania "AFRO ATTACK"!!! Decided to have a final push out of my comfort zone before the year ends by taking on the challenge of helping out in the publicity team for this special Countdown Party. The challenge was simply to dress up as retro as possible and walk around!

The month of December 2006 has defintely been a historymaking milestone for me, beyond what I could have imagined... I pulled off THREE physical challenges (100km walk, vertical marathon and 42km marathon) and THREE Xtreme makeover challenge (The Judge, Lin 伯伯 and Afro Attack)!

Well, Life is a Daring Adventure or Nothing... What are you waiting for? Why not challenge yourself to try something new in 2007... Let it REALLY be a Year of BreakOut! :)

0 comments: