Dec 9, 2006

D.O.T.A... My Very First Encounter.. (Part I)

Posted by Mr.Keropok

Still remembered my world domination plan a few months ago to have a go at gaming? Well, after my successful attempt at Maplestory and CounterStrike, it was a matter of time before I ventured into DOTA! So today while I was playing together with some youths, I plucked up my gungho and ever adventurous spirit and plunged into the cyberworld of DOTA!

But wait.... before I even went on to attack anything, I had to sit back and soak in a 20 minutes briefing about how to prepare my virtual character battle. And so I "bought" some special shoes that allows me to walk faster, potion which enables me to live longer in battle and special power which ensures my enemy perishes with a few blows! Oh.. and not forgetting levelling up my virtual character and becoming more powerful! I was READY to go tear down some towers and whack up the enemies!

My lizard-head lookalike virtual character swagger its way down the map, and at the corner of the screen, I saw my very first enemy..... (to be continued)

0 comments: